- A Tim Nicholls-led LNP Government will encourage greater grass roots participation for young girls playing AFL in Queensland
- The Lions Reserve provides a permanent home for our Brisbane Lions women’s team
- More than 1000 jobs will be created through new community facilities in the western corridor
- The LNP has a comprehensive plan to build the infrastructure the Darling Downs needs
- Annastacia Palaszczuk has the wrong priorities and has taken the people of the region for granted
- Only the LNP will Build a Better Queensland by building the roads, bridges and dams Queenslanders need
A leader needs a strong, hard-working … loyal but independent-thinking deputy. I am very lucky to have Deb as mine. We work together … as a team and for our fellow Queenslanders.
- An LNP Government will strengthen the resources sector through building more infrastructure, driving additional investment and delivering new jobs
- Annastacia Palaszczuk has failed the sector by hitting it with red tape, reduced spending and failure to even develop a resources policy
- Only the LNP will Build a Better Queensland by investing in the resources sector – helping to create local jobs and boost local economies
Once again we wake up to another explosive report where Annastacia Palaszczuk has put self-interest ahead of the interests of Queenslanders.
- LNP’s renewed 10-year Bruce Highway Action Plan will ensure the projects that Annastacia Palaszczuk has neglected will be delivered
- Only the LNP can be trusted to get on with the job of building the infrastructure our state needs
- Labor are not interested in delivering infrastructure projects for regional communities across Queensland – they are more interested in building a $15 billion tunnel in Brisbane
- The LNP will invest $20.25 million to helping mature-age job seekers find employment
- Mature-age job seekers have become just another number in the jobless queue under Annastacia Palaszczuk
- The greatest risk Queenslanders face today is job insecurity especially under Annastacia Palaszczuk and Labor
A Tim Nicholls-led LNP Government will allocate $35 million to create high-tech manufacturing jobs within defence industries to give local small and medium businesses a chance to compete for defence work.
- LNP to invest an additional $30 million towards boosting the Queensland Marine Infrastructure Fund
- The additional funding will go towards building better boat ramps, pontoons, floating walkways, artificial reefs and other marine infrastructure projects across the state
- Revitalising the state’s tourism industry and unlocking its potential is a crucial part of the LNP’s plan to Build a Better Queensland
- The LNP’s multi-million-dollar agriculture plan will harness the potential for driving growth and creating jobs across the state
- The LNP recognises that our agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries underpin a strong state economy
- Our agriculture sector has been under constant attack since Annastacia Palaszczuk took power – Labor have treated our farmers and primary producers like criminals